Head of Brand Marketing
If you love building brands and love food then we have a great role for you! Our client is an exciting an emerging food brand who currently have a great opportunity for a Head of Brand Marketing to join their team. They curently have 3 operational stores based in London.
You will lead all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects and be responsible for developing plans to help establish the brand.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, social media, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material, merchandise )
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Have experience running successful 360 marketing campaigns across all platforms
- B2C experience, food/beverage a majpr advantage
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords, SEO
- Experience with CRM software
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- A creative eye, working with the design team
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.