Demand Generation Manager (B2B London)
A market leading technology business is looking to expand their Digital offering. They are going through a period of growth and will be adding a number of new heads to their Digital Team including a Demand Generation Manager.
If you live and breathe Lead Generation, MQLS, SQLS and Digital Marketing Strategy then this is the role for you! My client is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to take full ownership of all strategy across international markets. You will need to come from a B2B business, with experience across multiple brands.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to lead on digital strategy.
This is a demand generation and digital strategy focused role so you will need to be a true leader and be able to think outside the box to help push and take this business to new highs!
Working as part of the Senior Digital team and reporting directly in to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
* Being the 'go to' expert for all digital and demand channels, offering actionable recommendations to stakeholders and being prepared to action quickly
* Leading all online campaigns, collaborating with brand-aligned marketers closely to understand the goals of each business for improved lead generation
* Managing a talented team - ensuring their professional development is ongoing through regular coaching and on-the-job support
* Allocating support across the business in accordance with revenue and growth goals
* Supporting each brand to get the highest return from their allocated team time via the channels you are responsible for
* Partnering with other teams in areas of expertise such as web, events, content and operations to ensure that demand best practices are always considered
* Ensuring all stakeholders are aligned to the activity being recommended to achieve business goals - using experience and influencing skill to make recommendations
* Supporting the brand teams with crafting and issuing of expenditure requests with clear spend justification and expected rationale for ROI
* Setting up, optimising and maintaining ad platforms and sponsorship's
* Monitoring performance within all platforms - always seeking to lower CPL
* Analysing and tracking digital spend accurately, including mapping per-brand spend to financial journal entries
* Managing sponsorship requests and contracts, including approvals and legal review
The Demand Generation Manager will need to be:
* Highly experienced in leading teams within matrix organisations or agency-side (MUST include B2B, industry experience is a huge bonus) - understanding the challenges that come with multiple requests from various stakeholders and limited time
* Expertly skilled in prioritisation - with the ability to make recommendations against time sinking activities
* Highly resilient and able to pivot on recommendations when stakeholders are non-compliant
* Fiscally competent - treating company money as if it is your own
* Supportive - this role includes important people management responsibilities. You will be a proven manager of talent and able to organically nurture, support and guide wherever the opportunity arises
Salary for this role will be up to £70,000 + benefits including bonuses and share options
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)
Apply for Demand Generation Manager (B2B London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly