Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager
Our client integrated global B2B marketing agency, working with some of the world’s leading tech brands delivering award-winning campaigns and creating content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place are now looking for experienced Digital Media Campaign Manager to join their team.
They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
This is a fantastic chance to work with some major global tech companies, taking responsibility for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of their digital media campaigns. The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on integrated media campaigns, with focus on biddable media (Social, Search, Video, Programmatic) and working closely with the Account team on delivering an excellent client experience.
The Digital Campaign Manager will have strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social, relying on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Responsibilities and skills for the Digital Campaign Manager:
- Leading Digital Media programmes for key clients
- Liaison with people across the agency to align client strategies and goals, as well as to effectively manage campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established global brands across multiple industries, with a focus on B2B technology
- Completes QA and all production procedures accurately
- Analyses performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Identifies trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Assist Global Media Director and all relevant teams in research and planning issues
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector
- Experience with integrating a digital tech stack, including DMPs for clients
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to details
- Work without guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your line manager where necessary
- Always project a positive and can do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates.
- Provide excellent campaign management by proactively advising clients on media strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire media solutions that deliver results Support the Account team in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings or conference calls to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meetings /calls to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful media campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Google AdWords , Analytics and Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Great communications skills and attention to detail
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Media Campaign Manager our client is offering a salary in range of £35000-£45000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Digital Campaign Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.