Senior Demand Generation Manager - Cutting edge B2B company
1 day left
Our client, a well-known B2B company that combines innovative products with cutting edge technology to connect brands and people is seeking an experienced data-driven multi-channel Senior Demand Generation Manager to join their EMEA Marketing Team.
- To lead the planning, execution and measurement of multi-channel B2B demand generation
- To deliver global campaigns, created centrally and local campaigns designed in UK
- To generate new leads and/or account contacts
- To support customer retention across the entire customer base
- To contribute marketing-generated pipeline and revenue for sales
- Localise and launch global campaigns in UK
- Collaborate with local UK stakeholders on additional UK specific campaigns to support client retention & acquisition
- Enterprise focused solutions
- SMB and transaction products
- Provide the expertise to define ‘playbooks’ and processes that will coordinate efforts across product, sales, and marketing teams into aligned and effective campaigns
- Support and develop growth strategies across all channels, not just owned (PPC strategy and SEO optimisation)
- Improve targeting by market segment, buyer personas and use cases across the product range
- Manage ROI of the digital channels of the Marketing budget, including CPL and CPA
- Maintain and manage frequent reporting for all online channels and platforms (working with the Global Analyst) and delivering findings and recommendations to key internal stakeholders
- Identify and address any technical issues with the campaign in conjunction with the use of all automation platforms including Marketo and PowerBI
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- +5 years B2B multi-channel demand generation experience
- +3 years management of suppliers and teams (direct reporting, virtual or cross functional)
- Previous employment for a company selling multi-products with different go-to-market tactics
- Experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Experience of B2B digital/inbound marketing including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, SEO/SEM, account-based marketing and content syndication
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet and/or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage (Incentives and Rewards)
- An ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology stacks such as Dynamics 365, Marketo, Google Analytics, GoogleAds, Data Studio, ZoomInfo along with WordPress, and SEO software
- Analytical approach to reporting
This role will work collaboratively with the wider team including product marketing, brand communications and the wider sales team to execute campaigns that drive engagement and achieve pipeline and revenue growth.
The role is a WFH role with 1 day a week in the office towards the end of the year.
In return for your knowledge and experience, our client is offering a salary of £55 - £60k.
Please submit your CV should you be interested in being considered.
Apply for Senior Demand Generation Manager - Cutting edge B2B company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly