Account Manager - branding and communications
3 days left
Branding and communications
Quite simply, a lovely place to work. This independent agency has an inclusive culture and team ethic; the two founders have a natural enthusiasm for what they do and it is infectious. The work spans branding and corporate communications and the team works with clients from a wide range of sectors. Work is both strategic and creative; they have a growing strategic function and take pride in crafting innovative client solutions. The team is 25 strong, informal yet professional, working with humour and gusto.
Account Manager – The Role
The team is now looking for an energetic and enthusiastic account manager to join the team. You'll probably be currently working at another creative agency, perhaps looking for somewhere with a more inclusive, friendly and supportive atmosphere. Perhaps you’re working in corporate comms and looking for a wider variety of work and more creative branding work. Perhaps you’re looking to develop your digital knowledge and understanding. Perhaps you’re looking for the opportunity to grow and develop in your next role and have the opportunity to take a next step up.
This person will be working with a great Account Director, supporting her across two large and growing branding/comms accounts. The work is very varied – from animation, infographics and campaign pieces to brand purpose work. You’ll have the opportunity to be mentored by the AD, before gradually taking on your own projects within time. There is real scope to develop in this role.
Account Manager role – the responsibilities
- Ensure client is happy and receiving the highest levels of quality and service
- Deliver profitable projects
- Effective management of the project process, related resource and suppliers
- Day-to-day collaboration with the team; managing budgets and finances
Strong interest in creative work is essential as is confidence, enthusiasm and a friendly and approachable manner.
Account Manager – personal qualities and experience
- 2 years+ experience of working in a creative / design / branding agency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understand the industry and passionate about design
- Skilled in MS Project/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Account Manager – essential skills
- Client empathy - planning and organising
- Business and commercial awareness - resilience and drive
- Building relationships - teamwork
- Judgement and analytical thinking – flexibility
Apply for Account Manager - branding and communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly