Data Strategist / Analyst - B2B Martech Agency
4 days left
A unique opportunity for a skilled and proficient Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner to lead the client services proposition around Data Strategy, Data Utilisation, Insight, Data Profiling and Management services for an industry leading and award-winning integrated B2B agency.
You could be an experienced agency-side data professional looking for an opportunity to have more impact and influence OR a mid-level data professional looking for that chance to step up and make your mark within an exciting and ground-breaking culture.
This role is a key component of the CX proposition within the organisation, building C-level external client relationships, with responsibility to advise and lead on data strategy and execution; provision of market insight, customer insight and targeting recommendations; post-campaign analysis and reporting while managing and developing the agency planning tools and processes to boot.
Our client is an award-winning and agile, integrated B2B agency located in the thriving heart of Central London. A key player within the digital marketing space, they appear consistently in the UK’s top 50 agency listings with an impressive list of accolades to back it up.
Their vibrant and ambitious approach challenges the norm, delivering ground-breaking, high-calibre integrated digital marketing campaigns and strategies for a host of leading brands across the technology, financial services, professional services and automotive sectors.
To be considered for the role, you must display:
- 5 years of experience working agency-side in a Data Strategy / Data planning role
- Strong track record of client interaction
- Familiar with 3rd party data and research sources, profiling and segmentation techniques across business and consumer markets.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B technology and ABM preferred
- Experience with data sets, qual and quantitative
- Client, agency, or journalism background
- Previous experience of fulfilling wider agency or marketing roles could be advantageous
- Experience of presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing and briefing data teams / data agencies
- Highly numerate
- Working knowledge of GDPR & Data Protection Act.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a salary banding ranging between £60k to £80k dependant on experience plus benefits.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules, then don’t hesitate to apply now.
Apply for Data Strategist / Analyst - B2B Martech Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly