Marketing Operations Coordinator
Major Players are looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator for a 6 month freelance contract, starting 1st March.
About the Team
Sitting within Marketing, Social Impact is a small team with a global mandate to enable the company to have a greater positive impact on the world. We are looking for additional support to make our day-to-day operational and financial processes watertight so we can build impactful programs with speed and scale.
About the Role
Your role will contribute to the overall missions of the company, by defining and managing the Social Impact systems and processes across a range of channels, teams, verticals and global regions. Asides from the Social Impact team itself, the candidate will work closely with marketing operations, regional marketing and finance, to drive the systems and processes required to manage the complex marketing and finance work streams for our global mandate.
This role will provide support to business partners as follows:
Regional Marketing - This candidate will communicate regularly with Marketing teams to obtain an understanding of the various Social Impact initiatives taking place across both businesses in international markets. They'll also work cross functionally with regional counterparts to help drive standardization across the areas that you support where there is a regional presence
Marketing Finance - Interact regularly with Marketing Operations, Marketing Finance and Regional Marketing stakeholders to maintain support documentation and corresponding details to support marketing-related expenses, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Buyer Operations - Create POs where applicable and provide non-PO invoice coding to enable timely and accurate invoice processing and accurate financial reporting.
Marketing Operations - This candidate has an exceptional eye for detail, and a creative flair. This should be seen in the development of visually appealing Slides decks, trackers that are simple to read, detailed and thorough documents or briefs and other important document design functions.
Program Management - This candidate will also support end to end program management of ongoing campaigns and initiatives that span across multiple markets and teams. This includes, but is not limited to, impact reporting and measurement.
- Work with Social Impact team members across international markets to build, maintain and grow our operations processes.
- Partner with finance and relevant marketing stakeholders to ensure close oversight of all Social Impact investments and prepare monthly, quarterly and end of year reports - with both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Manage the cadence of meetings between Social Impact and its regional POCs as well as global and local partners.
- Manage the cadence and delivery of monthly Social Impact updates distributed to a cross functional group of allies, leaders and partners within the business.
Qualities we are looking for:
- 3+ years professional experience in marketing, preferably project management, Marketing Operations.
- Good knowledge of financial systems and accounting practices.
- A keen strategic point of view and the ability to write and present str ategic
- Excellent system-based organization skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in managing end-to-end projects or programs in a marketing or technology
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Relationship builder - Ability to proactively cultivate strong business partner
- relationships and communicate effectively with team members
- Self-motivated and dedicated - able to work and problem-solve independently
- Strong enthusiasm for implementing systems and processes
- Adaptable - You are comfortable in an ever-changing ecosystem of content, finance and accounting issues and projects
- Systems savvy - Advanced Google Sheets, Slides and Docs experience
- Data-driven - experience with SQL an advantage.