2 days left
Copywriter - B2B and tech
Our client is a London based integrated B2B marketing agency that was established over 20 years ago. Independently owned and oozing with really friendly characters who don’t believe in egos or dismissive behaviour. The founders are hands on and are respected players within the industry.
We’ve been blessed to know this agency for many years now and understand the personalities behind the name. Therefore, we can personally vouch for them.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board a Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative B2B brands.
While you will be comfortable writing longer copy, the role will primarily involve writing shorter copy, primarily for creative conceptions, event, digital and social channels. The role will involve some copy editing and proofreading, alongside the opportunity to become a creative superstar and award-winning originator of campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Copy and regularly working closely with our Creative Director and the design department
To be suitable for this role as a Copywriter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years experience in writing copy for B2B IT/Tech marketing programmes and campaigns
- Previous experience working for a marketing or digital agency
- Very strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to both long and short copy
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- An idea generator, great at brainstorming, planning and supporting creative teams with propositions and message platforms
- Confident and happy to be client-facing, leading calls and meetings when necessary
- Self-motivated, positive and proactive, able to respond well to criticism and calls for edits or rewrites
- Happy working in a team and taking a ‘hands-on’ role and supporting a busy client services department
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
In return for your skills and experience as a Copywriter our client is offering a salary in range of £45000-£55000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Copywriter we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly