Digital Agency Producer/Product Owner - AR, VR & Motion Graphics Creative Studio
3 days left
Are you a Digital Agency Producer / Product Owner with a background in digital, motion graphics, AR & VR and strong business and strategic intuition?
Want to work for a market leading digital experience agency who combines cutting edge experiential technology with creative innovation delivering bespoke digital applications and projects that rewrite what's possible in terms of immersive user experiences?
Our client who works with global organisations is seeking an experienced Producer/Product Owner to collaborate with both its clients and its growing team to establish alignment on a shared vision, goals, and a product roadmap that inspires the team and guides the delivery of a working value-added product.
The role is based in Surrey and is a permanent position – initially based remotely, moving towards an office / WFH split, as office working eventually returns to "normal"
- Confidently collaborate with clients and internal team members to build products from existing ideas and create and pitch new ideas based on data, customer feedback, and industry experience.
- Lead an iterative product development approach that includes creative and technical members, focusing on delivering value regularly through considered and deliberate prioritisation.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation, and user stories.
- Take an active role in the sales cycle for new clients and participate in the creation of proposals in response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in team and company retrospectives to help define and refine working agreements and processes to help us work more effectively together as a team.
- Expand relationships with existing customers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of digital products and services that delight customers.
- 3+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements.
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with large-scale open-source web technologies (such as WordPress and React).
- Experience of working agile preferred, SCRUM framework beneficial.
- Knowledge of project software tools required - Jira beneficial.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
In return for your knowledge and experience, our client is offering a salary of £ 30 - £40k plus benefits which includes PMI.
If you are interested in being considered, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking the apply button below.
Apply for Digital Agency Producer/Product Owner - AR, VR & Motion Graphics Creative Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly