Group Project Director - Specialist Marketing Agency - global brands
5 days left
Are you a Group Project Director who has had experience managing integrated projects and teams? Do you come from a digital agency or digital marcomms background and have solid knowledge across TTL and digital?
Want to work for a specialist award-winning marketing agency in Dublin?
Our client who partners with global clients bringing brand and strategy together to deliver award winning results, and who is on a fast-growing trajectory, is seeking an experienced hands-on integrated Group Project Director. Here you will be the link between strategy, creative and client service with the project management function.
The role is a permanent position.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the delivery function ensuring the projects are managed through the right channels
- Providing digital project management leadership and be the digital focal point (client liaison) within the agency
- Liaising with the Lead Creative and Client Directors to turn these into a Project plan, which is approved by all stakeholders
- Direct metrics reporting & analytics
- Running and controlling budgets
- Time management – ensuring projects are delivered to brief on time and within budget
- Handling some of the campaign delivery functions
- Team management, mentoring and development
In return for your experience as a Group Project Director our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £60,000 – 70,000 plus benefits.
As this role is based in Dublin our client does offer some assistance in relocation from the UK should that be required.
If you are interested in being considered, please do send your CV to me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking the apply button below.
Apply for Group Project Director - Specialist Marketing Agency - global brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly