Commercial Finance Director - Creative Agency
A highly ambitious creative agency are on the lookout for a Commercial Financial Director to join their team and play an integral part of their growth over the next 3-5 years.
This role is perfect for a highly experience Finance Director that has previous experience working within a creative agency and can contribute to the successful running and development of the agency. You will be responsible for the running of the finance function as well as having operational responsibility for profit improvement across the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare statutory accounts and tax computations with the independent accountants
- Ensure all regulatory returns are submitted correctly inc Vat/Tax/PAYE etc
- Maintain oversight and accuracy of payroll
- Be responsible for company budgeting and forecasting
- Work collaboratively with Client Services Director to ensure profitability objectives are achieved across all
account teams and projects
- Work with Head of People to support resourcing and recruitment, providing metrics and data to support
these areas where appropriate
- Manage the company procurement policies and processes to ensure quality and value for money are
consistently delivered across the supply chain
- Review and provide insights or information for RFI’s and RFP’s as relevant
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you are ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with at least 5 years PQE experience and have experience working within a creative agency.
For more information on this role and how to apply, please get in touch with me.
Apply for Commercial Finance Director - Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly