Junior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join a leading event design and production agency in London. With over 15 years of delivering high profile events, exhibitions, brand experiences, conferences, awards shows and festivals, you will be part of the Digital Team delivering bespoke virtual events and experiences.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer you will be working with the agency's most prolific clients. As part of the creative team (includfing 2D and 3D Designers) you will be responsible for ensuring the functionality of their virtual events platform. Working alongside the graphic designers and senior leadership, you will continue to enhance their product and ensure current and future hybrid projects can be delivered seamlessly. PLEASE NOTE - Open to part time remote working beyond covid.
You should have....
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with object orientated PHP.
• Proficiency with version control software such as git.
• Familiarity PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony).
• Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
• Familiarity with cloud-based technology such as AWS.
• Basic Linux server administration.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
You will be...
• Developing front end website applications.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website architecture.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile devices.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing, developing and integrating with APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
If you believe this is you, please do supply your CV and your best work examples. THIS IS A MUST
Apply for Junior Full Stack Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly