Social Media Manager and Copywriter
Social Media Manager & Copywriter - Content Creation Platform - London
Content Creation Platform - Social Media Manager & Copywriter
This is an opportunity to join an established and continually growing content creation platform. You will take responsibility for developing and deploying the company's tone of voice across multiple communication channels such as email, web and all key social media channels. You will be a Social Media Manager with a passion for social media, specifically organic growth. You will have exceptional copywriting skills and be able to deliver impactful content to a very high standard.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager & Copywriter
- Planning and implementing content strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & TikTok.
- Working with the Marketing team and Focus editor to produce newsletters, feature updates, and marketing announcements.
- Pro-actively & re-actively engaging with our social media audiences, triaging customer support when needed, and identifying testimonial & marketing opportunities.
- Contributing to copywriting requirements within the product development process
- Researching current social trends, audience preferences and tools / applications
Requirements - Social Media Manager & Copywriter
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You have experience writing brand communications including social media
- You are a strong writer, who can apply your skills confidently across multiple channels.
- You have strong social media instincts, but are also able demonstrate an analytical or scientific approach to communication
- You are a positive person, and get a kick out of celebrating the creativity of others
- You are interested in brand communication, and stay up to date with best practises
- You have a sharp creative eye and great storytelling skills
- You are able to engage multiple demographics with your copywriting
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")