Creative Lead - Design /Copywriter
3 days left
Our client, a full-service engagement agency based in Surrey are looking for a Creative Lead to work within healthcare as well as working with their growing list of blue-chip clients within Fintech, FMCG, Oil and Gas and Retail.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* A keen eye for good design as carefully crafted copy
* Versatility in your thinking as it's a role with a wide creative scope to play with: from creating a BIG IDEA for a product launch, an integrated and inspirational virtual event environment and communications campaign to all things clever innovation
* Ability to create work that connects with audiences in a way that's inclusive and reflective of current culture and society
* Ability to develop concepts, art direct and copywrite in any medium you could possibly throw at an integrated campaign: from headlines and scripts to ideas for virtual events, experiential installations and digital activations.
* Work with the Creative Director, taking ownership of the creative product end-to-end, leading and delivering projects from idea to final delivery working across the wider teams
* Ability to present to clients to bring the magic alive with your creative ideas and executions, bringing top-notch creative thinking to the table
* Ability to translate briefs into targeted, effective, inspirational creative, and will come with specialisms in copywriting and idea generation
* Ability to be a key lead in pitch teams when responding to RFP's, coming up with strategic concepts and overseeing the accompanying creative direction
* Ability to overview all aspects of video work being produced by the department where required, including concept, script writing and storyboarding
* Work with touch content producers to ensure the projects are being upheld from the original concept signed off by the client, throughout the life cycle of the project.
* Manage suppliers and freelancer resource as required to deliver the output on your projects
Working with the Senior Group Talent Lead, monitor development plans for all team members taking into account:
- Current Skills Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis
- Individual's Needs & Desires
- Development Planning Strategies
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans
- Provide consistent leadership, motivation and direction to all team members
- Ensure all Finance & Operational teams are consistently sharing best practice and delivering to touch standards at all times
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of new team members once approved by Board Director
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects, including travelling on site as required.
- Attend company training days as and when required.
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Creative Lead - Design /Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly