Strategy Lead - Creative Agency (Bristol)
Strategy Lead - Creative Agency - to £55k
Due to impressive growth and diverse new wins from all corners of the globe, this up-and-coming Bristol-based brand and design consultancy is looking for a Strategy Lead to join the team.
The winner of countless awards, this 50-strong shop is without doubt the South-West’s leading consumer branding and design agency. It also has a reputation for attracting London agency candidates looking to escape the rat race and relocate to beautiful Bristol.
The agency works with an impressive array of high-end FMCG consumer clients across branding, brand experience, visual identity, packaging design and innovation. The quality of its design output is simply outstanding.
The culture is a warm, welcoming haven for ego-free talent while the environment is collaborative and really supports personal growth.
The agency also offers flexible working and this role can be partially work from home for up to two days per week.
The Strategy Lead role
We are looking for a tenacious Senior Creative Strategist with between five and eight years’ experience and a proven track record in FMCG, alcohol and packaging as part of a wider skill set.
Reporting into the Strategy Director, the ideal candidate will drive, focus and inspire creative solutions and demonstrate the agency’s strategic values to its clients.
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective brand strategies and narratives
- Conduct research and turn data into compelling insights
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
- Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
- Mentor junior teams
- Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
- A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
You’ll have experience in…
- A brand, design consultancy or similar environment
- Developing brand strategy with leading corporate and FMCG / consumer brands
- Brand development – positioning, architecture, messaging etc
- Research and insight gathering
- Developing influential and effective senior-level relationships internally and externally
- Leading on large-scale projects and selling ‘big ideas’ to clients
- Mentoring junior team members
- Crafting and delivering client presentations and facilitating workshops at a senior level
Salary and benefits
Up to £55k and incredible benefits including flexible working, discretionary bonus, life assurance and health plan. The agency also offers a superb level of mentoring and professional development.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Creative Strategist to develop their career with a successful independent consultancy.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.