Head of Production
4 days left
Are you a Head of Production who started out as an Artworker? Or maybe you're an experienced Head of Production who is able to coordinate artworking, digital and print production, mastering, versioning, QA and delivery functions into one seamlessly running team?
Europe's leading media & entertainment brand are looking for a Head of Production to join their inhouse creative agency ASAP! This isn't a role for a Video/ TV producer but for somebody with a strong background in print production, artworking and the coordination and delivery of creative assets.
Based in West London, with parking and great transport links, this in house advertising agency is like no other. With over 200 creatives under one roof, the team are responsible for the brand's Content Advertising, Promotion, Brand, Activation, Performance Marketing and Broadcast Design.
As Head of Production, you will be responsible for running the team, ensuring that assets are produced and delivered to brief. Day to day you'll ...
• Lead a team of 50 + people with varying technical specialisms.
• Supervise the production of all work and ensure the on-time and in-full delivery of final assets.
• Manage the production and delivery of promo, advertising, brand and TTL assets.
• Collaborate with Heads of Business and Heads of Production to determine campaign scope, costs and schedules.
• Lead the production function in driving project scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, prioritisation, task tracking, and problem solving.
If you've got 10yrs + production experience within print & digital environments, please get in touch with Hannah on 02035877731 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Apply for Head of Production
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly