Midweight Digital Designer - Remote/Nottingham
We're on the search for a Midweight Digital Designer for a business which is almost double the size within the space of a year. They are a specialist e-learning business who are revolutionising the way in which content is delivered in an interesting and understanding way. They're creating interactive content to enhance the way in which we learn. Due to the pandemic they have seen huge business growth and are looking to expand the Digital Design team!
As a Midweight Designer to be considered for this opportunity you must have Digital Design experience.
* Working within the talented design team and in collaboration with other departments to deliver digital learning projects, animations and infographics (producing graphics and UI designs
* Supporting the senior designers as well as mentoring a team of junior designers
* The role will include delivering visuals using a broad range of techniques such as animation and illustration
* You will managing the relationship between the client and internal teams to make sure that each project is delivered on time and in line with what the client is looking for
* Really understanding each business and their values to push back on ideas for conceptual solutions
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for someone who has experience working in a digital design agency or in e-learning/software industry.
* We're looking for someone who has a creative flair, with experience in UX and UI design
* Knowledge of After Effecrs, XD and Premier Pro, as well as experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator) is needed
* Must have attention to detail with a real focus on quality
* Experience in animation, motion graphics or illustation
* Excellent communication and time management skills
If you're a Midweight Designer looking for a new exciting challenge with lots of opportunity to grow and progress... this could be for you!
Please apply below!