7 days left
I'm currently recruiting for a really exciting Marketing Manager (based in Brighouse in West Yorkshire near Leeds and Huddersfield) to co-ordinate marketing activities across business departments and global markets. My client is the UKs leading cleantech start-up, having just launched in Australia and with plans for Japan and the US, now is the time to join this scaling and exciting business!
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director and will be a champion of the clients customers, both B2B and B2C. You will act as the voice of all areas of the company, understanding the activity required by different business functions and working with a growing internal marketing team to plan and execute creative, campaigns and tools that achieve business objectives. You should be highly organised and possess outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to translate messages across the business.
* Capturing requirements from across the business and project managing through to delivery and reporting.
* Supporting the wider marketing team to create marketing collateral that gets seen and heard.
* Tracking the success of marketing activity to ensure that the company is achieving a positive ROAS across all activity.
* Working with the marketing and sales teams to create new routes for customer acquisition to achieve business growth KPI's.
* Maintaining brand standards across the business and third party resellers, establishing clear processes for approval.
* 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Proven track record of exceeding stretch revenue targets with marketing budgets in excess of £1 Million.
* Practical knowledge of agile scrum method or other agile marketing management methods.
* Experience working in high growth companies / start-ups ideal.
* Analytical and data-lead approach to working.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly