Our client is not your normal marketing agency, they combine expertise in technology, psychology and creativity to move brand audiences from anonymity to advocacy.
We are looking for someone hungry and eager to learn and grow together with the agency delivering creative campaigns that engage and get results.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong communication skills, positivity and passion for delivering exceptional creative work.
A level of independence is required but you will feel part of a tight team and work closely with the Client Director.
To be suitable for the Account Manager role you will need
- Minimum of 2 years’ agency experience
- Independent and self-motivating who can work well within the team and on its own initiative
- You will have a great project management skills
- Working on campaign from initial briefing until finish and you will have experience in campaign coordination from briefing, workflow and commercial management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in building and developing strong client relationship
- Previous experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in delivering digital and integrated assets/campaigns
In return for your skills and experience as a Account Manager our client is offering a salary in range of £30000-£35000 depending on experience plus benefits
If you think you're the Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly