Campaign Executive/Account Executive- award winning B2B marketing agency
Campaign Executive/Account Executive
Our client is an award winning strategy led B2B marketing agency based in the heart of London.
They are growing rapidly even through challenging market conditions and continue to work with some of the most innovative tech and fintech businesses around.
As a boutique agency, they are also strong believers in investing in people. Over 70% of the agency’s talent has been trained and developed from within. Giving everyone a much wider remit and variety in their day to day activity. In addition to this we ABSOLUTELY love the social side to this agency. They are always off doing something together, although none of it is compulsory. For example, couple of summers ago ( when we could still travel) the entire agency was flown out to Ibiza for an all expenses paid few days as a late summer party thank you to the teams.
They specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing.
We are now looking for an result – orientated and ambitious Campaign Assistant/ Campaign Executive to join their team. You will be working along side Account Director and Strategist to support in delivering B2B focused marketing campaigns and be a core part of managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes.
The agency is based in Central London and currently is remote/work from home.
Key responsibilities and skills
- 6+months of previous agency experience
- Manage the execution of content across multiple digital channels including content syndication, social advertising and social selling
- Experience and knowledge in HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links is desirable but if needed training will be provided
- Work closely with the content and strategy team to build campaign workflows and messaging
- Analyse campaign performance to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
- Manage partners and build strong working relationships
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with, hungry to learn and progress quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible, solution focused, and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- You will have good office environment experience, ideally in marketing or similar industry, at a junior level
- Able to proactively take responsibility for tasks and follow these through thoroughly
- Works with others collaboratively to identify barriers and potential solutions
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above degree, or equivalent work experience
- German speaking as second language would be desirable for this role
In return for your skills and experience as an Campaign Executive/Account Executive our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £25000-£28000
If you think you're the Campaign Executive/Account Executive we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.