Senior Project Manager
Our client is a fast-growing independent digital agency who are having a very good time of it right now.
Following a pretty decent 2020, the outlook over 2021 is looking absolutely excellent forn this agency; a couple of their clients have just pressed 'go' on a couple of really good new projects, which has in turn created the urgent need to welcome an experienced and senior-level PM to their team.
In this role, you'll be able to really take ownership as a 'lead' Project Manager and will no doubt prove to be of massive support to the Project Director, as well as a mentor figure to junior PMs.
As such, we're looking for an individual who brings:
- Bags of experience working as a PM on large scale web/app builds (Drupal and .net experience would be lovely)
- Digital agency background
- Experience working Agile (mainly) with a bit of Waterfall thrown in
- The ability to take ownership and be the lead PM on larger projects
- A teamwork ethic; you enjoy working alongside strat, dev and cs teams
- Take pride and enjoyment in your work; ultimately, you enjoy your job and it shows
This opportunity will be particularly well suited to you, if you're looking for a growing agency where you can develop your career and work on a range of interesting projects from pretty big build to cx.
Salary: our client is flexible on this, and likely to be in the region of £55k - £65k per annum (give or take) plus a good suite of proper benefits too.
Working arrangement: clearly, wfh for now. For the future, their office is in Central London (although worth noting that flexible working / WFH will be fully supported 'when this is all over').
Culture: good bunch of people who enjoy working together; strong team vibe
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly