Senior Project Manager
Our client is a fast-growing independent digital agency who are having a very good time of it right now.
Following a pretty decent 2020, the outlook over 2021 is looking absolutely excellent forn this agency; a couple of their clients have just pressed 'go' on a couple of really good new projects, which has in turn created the urgent need to welcome an experienced and senior-level PM to their team.
In this role, you'll be able to really take ownership as a 'lead' Project Manager and will no doubt prove to be of massive support to the Project Director, as well as a mentor figure to junior PMs.
As such, we're looking for an individual who brings:
- Bags of experience working as a PM on large scale web/app builds (Drupal and .net experience would be lovely)
- Digital agency background
- Experience working Agile (mainly) with a bit of Waterfall thrown in
- The ability to take ownership and be the lead PM on larger projects
- A teamwork ethic; you enjoy working alongside strat, dev and cs teams
- Take pride and enjoyment in your work; ultimately, you enjoy your job and it shows
This opportunity will be particularly well suited to you, if you're looking for a growing agency where you can develop your career and work on a range of interesting projects from pretty big build to cx.
Salary: our client is flexible on this, and likely to be in the region of £55k - £65k per annum (give or take) plus a good suite of proper benefits too.
Working arrangement: clearly, wfh for now. For the future, their office is in Central London (although worth noting that flexible working / WFH will be fully supported 'when this is all over').
Culture: good bunch of people who enjoy working together; strong team vibe
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.