Account Director - Bath/Bristol
Major Players are proud to be working with a Digital Marketing agency that's shaking up an entire Industry. They are now looking to hire a marketing leader to lead a team of driven marketeers to help our clients shape and execute their Digital Marketing visions.
This agency work with disruptive Consultancies that want to take their business to the next level by delivering great content that generates results. They embrace the latest in Digital marketing to get our clients messages out there and are always on the look out of the next innovation to help their clients succeed. They actively use video, podcasts and everything you'd expect in the B2C world to help their B2B clients market successfully.
* Experienced senior marketing leader, either in an agency side Account Director role or a client-side role with multiple reports.
* Manage a team of 2 - 3 senior account managers delivering across 10 - 12 client accounts at any one time.
* A strong understanding of what effective marketing strategies look like in a B2B setting and be able to confidently explain these to, and execute these for, our clients.
* A hands-on approach - capable of leading a strategy workshop with board level clients to reviewing a client's social media calendar for typos to making suggested improvements to a client's latest blog.
* An ability to take ambiguity, turn it in to a solid plan and then work with the team to deliver on that plan - doing so for multiple clients, all at the same time.