Senior Account Manager
Social Media Account Manager- Agency- London
£35,000-£40,000 (4+ years' experience)
Major Players is working with a new professional focused personal branding agency that focuses helping some of the UKs top CEOs boost their online presence. Since their launch two years ago, this agency has seen nothing but growth and expect to see the same acceleration over the coming months and years.
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for this agencies clients. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media in an effort to increase brand awareness.
You'll have 3-5 years of experience in Account Management or a similar role. You must be social media savvy with an understanding of what works cross-platform, have an ability to write in different tones of voice, be confident at presenting, and experience using LinkedIn professionally would be a bonus.
This role requires someone ambitious due to the fast growing nature of the company, and someone who is comfortable in a startup environment. You'll be creative, bring plenty of good ideas to the table and work well under pressure - much of what we do for clients is reactive and requires a quick turnaround.
This role will involve managing an account executive, who will be there to support you with scheduling and posting content, community engagement, creating analytics reports and more.
* Liaise directly with clients, interview them for content sessions, maintain a high quality of work and ensure they're happy with our service.
* Content Creation: Supporting freelancers and our team with the writing of content for clients.
* Content Review: Review photos, videos, graphic design and copywriting to ensure it's up to our standards. This includes proof-reading and editing copy.
* Content Execution: Be responsible for creating content briefs for our freelancers and ensuring the content is created on time.
* Managing an account executive: Manage an account exec, who will support you on the accounts that you manage. They will help streamline your job by posting content, doing admin-related tasks, reporting on client analytics and engaging with their community.
* On-boarding: creating and presenting strategy decks for new clients, and the general management of the client on-boarding process.
* Presenting strategy decks and content to clients, often on a weekly basis over zoom calls.
* Admin and Research: This can include liaising with clients for the projects, researching new social media strategies for their personal brand, and other ad-hoc jobs. The majority of this will be done by your account executive.
● Passionate about creating personal brands on social media for entrepreneurs
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Organised and detail-oriented
● Awareness of world events and current affairs, particularly in the tech, finance and business sectors.
● Experience with Content Management Systems such as Hootsuite (not essential)
● Design, photography and videography skills (not essential)
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly