Account Manager (Packaging Agency) - Manchester
Major players are currently partnered with a top North West integrated design agency. They are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding client services team. Throughout the pandemic they have seen nothing but growth in the business and are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive, or Account Manager to join!
This is an opportunity to work with some globally recognised brands helping to develop their clients brand creative strategy and vision.
Due to the nature of the business, we are looking for someone who has experience working with FMCG/retail/consumer brands. Or, someone with brand/packaging experience.
* You will act as the key contact for your clients for all things strategy and creative.
* Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships by managing projects from start to finish
* You'll be working to support the senior account management team in making sure all campaign briefs are delivered on time and on budget for your clients
* The role will include being responsible for creating and crafting campaign briefs from initial brief through to implementation and delivery
* You'll have the ability to manage and delegate work to your supporting team of account executives
* Experience working in an integrated agency across retail/FMCG/consumer clients. Desirable if you've worked in brand and packaging
* Great eye and attention to detail when working in collaboration with the creative and client services team
* Strong organisation and communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
* Confident in managing client budgets and forecasts
* Management experience would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent team playing, being the go to person for your clients and other members of the team
* Good problem solving experience; the ability to think on your own two feet
If you're looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to work with some globally recognised brands then this could be for you...
Get in touch!