Business Director - B2B marcomms Agency
Our client is a highly established B2B marcoms agency that has over three decades of experience and as you’d expect, won a number of awards over the years.
This particular agency has seen it all and maintained their position throughout the ups and downs. In fact, where other businesses may be struggling right now, this one is growing with a number of live opportunities across all departments.
Nuts and bolts:
Specialising in the B2B tech space, they work with a number of global tech brands creating and delivering strategy lead campaigns. Although integrated one of their key strengths is within ABM. So, from your side, experience in ABM will be essential.
As a mid sized agency, they don’t micro manage so this role won’t be for you if you need hand holding. Rather they like to hire people who can take responsibility and get on with managing multiple client relationships and teams. Hit the ground running will be key here.
On that note, this role is more about working with the business development team and closing new opportunities as well as client and team management, not delivery. You will have a team who will focus on delivery. Although you will need to oversee this.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have the following skills as a must:
- Highly experienced at client management within the B2B tech space
- Proven track record and a thirst for leading and securing new business wins is essential
- Strong strategic experience although you will be working with a planning team
- Experience in ABM within a B2B agency
- Proven track record in client growth – you will be working with the CEO on developing the client portfolio
- Ability to manage and motivate your delivery team – a positive and supportive influence
- Happy and willing to roll up your sleeves as and when necessary – no ivory tower moments here
- Strong knowledge in digital and social marketing as well as the obvious integrated channels as well
- Excellent communications skills with a proven track record in running a successful P&L
In return for your skills and experience as a Business Director our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £75-85k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Business Director we are seeking and want to joining a thinking agency, then please get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Business Director - B2B marcomms Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly