Creative Project Manager
We are working with a well-established medium sized creative agency who are looking for an Integrated Project Manager to come on board and work across their accounts.
As the Integrated Project Manager, you will manage shoots and campaigns across, TV, film, social, print and digital, providing oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all projects, managing scope, time and budgets.
- You will need to have previous agency experience, managing multiple channel projects with solid production and art buying knowledge and have a proven ability at managing agency resources and management of teams is essential.
- You will be the operational day-to-day lead on large key campaigns, trusted and relied upon by your team in the running of your projects and internal processes.
- You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity and new technology, sharing this with the creative teams during the creative development process and making improvements where possible.
The Integrated Project Manager will also:
- Own the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings all the way to final wash up meetings to inform process changes for future projects
- Ensure all concepts and project documentation is approved prior to client presentation, establishing, and maintaining project and/or program communications through projects
- Manage agency/client workflow including proactive creation of multichannel timing plans and maintenance of client status reports as necessary including estimates, purchasing and invoice approvals for third party costs
- Plan and manage agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactive stakeholder management throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings and maintenance and approval of all project documentation
- Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary
You will be working remotely, however the studio is accessible and can be used safely when required.
This agency has been busy throughout this year and is winning more work, if you want to be part of the team then please click apply to learn more.