Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager who can enhance engagement through social and paid advertising channels and help to achieve the charity’s mission to engage with thousands of people across the UK.
Location: This role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK, however, there would be an expectation that you would need to travel to London for regular team days (for example twice a month team days). There may also be other instances of occasional travel to London and within the UK.
About the role:
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be working for an exciting charity whose focus is on putting people at the heart of policy development, ensuring that those who are affected by policies can contribute their knowledge and experiences to their creation.
- Develop, manage and optimise our social media presence, taking ownership of all day-to-day activities
- Set up and manage paid media campaigns, constantly optimising for ROI
- Take an innovative and creative approach to growth strategies, adopting test and learn strategies to deliver objectives
- Work closely with the Head of Digital on the digital acquisition and engagement strategy, developing the social media and paid media components
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to define target audiences and key messages
- Measure and report on social metrics and paid campaign performance, monitoring performance against KPIs and objectives
- Manage the digital marketing budget effectively
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Editor and the communications team on content strategy and SEO
- Identify trends and insights, sharing these with the wider Engage Britain team
- Stay up to date with digital marketing technologies and strategies, identifying and assessing opportunities to improve our performance and tooling
To be successful in the role of Digital Marketing Manager you will have extensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and the ability to turn objectives into cross channel strategies. Other skills and experience you will bring with you include:
- Experience of working with data and using it to inform decisions
- Experience of implementing growth strategies
- First-hand experience of creating engaging social media campaigns for different audiences
- Knowledge of paid digital advertising (social, CPC)
- Experience of working in an agile environment, or a good understanding of agile ways of working
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders with the ability to identify, evaluate and prioritise competing needs
- A user-focused approach to developing digital marketing strategies
As well as working for an exciting charity, you will also receive the following benefits package:
- Family friendly policies
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday entitlement in addition to the usual bank holidays (annual leave and bank holidays will be pro-rated for non-full-time posts)
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing incentives
Salary: up to £40,000 FTE and will be dependent on experience
Closing date: Monday 15 March 2021, 10:00 GMT
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in late March – Early April 2021 (this includes first and potential second interviews).
How to Apply
Please click on the apply button below to be taken to our website, where you will find further information on the role and how to apply.
If you’d like an informal chat about the role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage Britain is committed to creating a culture where people from different backgrounds can come together to share their views and voice. We see difference – both in our work and in our employees – as a strength, so we actively encourage applications from all backgrounds.