Great Account Director opportunity, to join award-winning B2B specialist agency at an exciting growth phase.
Account Director - Up to £50,000 - Greater London
This B2B specialist agency, combines strategic consulting expertise, industry experience, creative talent, the latest marketing techniques and robust project management. This enables their clients to create and implement go-to-market programmes that engage customers, empower channel partners and drive sales.
Specialising in the tech and communications sectors, they work with many market-leading technology brands, with many of their Clients hiring them as a trusted strategic advisor, as well as a marketing supplier.
They are looking to strengthen their Client servicing team by recruiting an Account Director.
Strong project management is at the core of the agency's proposition, so the Account Director will be responsible for pulling together a wide range of strategic, creative and marketing resources to deliver projects of the highest standard.
Managing a small team, the Account Director will be responsible for driving Client's projects through to completion, growing the accounts and responding to new business pitches when required.
The role is multifaceted, combining many traditional agency roles into one. Its this role that acts as the 'thread of steel' all the way through client projects- from consultancy to execution.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Impeccable project management skills, in order to manage client projects to completion, ensuring successful delivery on time and on budget.
- Organised - you utilise and implement processes and systems to ensure a smoother flow of work through the agency - you don't cut corners!
· A sound grasp of B2B marketing tactics and how they relate to each other- from Sales kits, to Internal Comms, to Demand Generation.
· A client focused approach - you will always deliver a great customer experience and take pride in doing so.
· Excellent listening skills to understand your client's requirements, translating these into actionable briefs for the creative team.
· A hunger for driving revenue through building strong relationships and exploring new opportunities
· A flair for coaching and supervision to develop, encourage and inspire others.
If you can meet the challenge, please do share your details today!
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly