Senior Creative Strategist – Independent Creative Agency
Senior Creative Strategist – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £70k
Fast-growing, digitally led creative agency in Central London seeks Senior Creative Strategist.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, you won’t find it anywhere else.
With some incredible collaborations in the pipeline for 2021, this flourishing independent creative agency is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist with strong social experience to work across a fascinating range of music, entertainment and gaming campaigns.
Energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, the ideal candidate will be adept at thinking outside the box and developing strategies across a variety of mediums (particularly digital) in order to fulfil its clients’ ambitions.
The projects in question range in complexity from straightforward one-channel brand awareness to multi-channel, perception-changing, year-long and ongoing programs.
The Senior Creative Strategist role
The Senior Creative Strategist is a pivotal hire for the agency. Not only an inspirational pool of ideas, you will be client-facing, culturally on point and talented at writing and crafting decks.
Working from initial ideation through to delivery with both the creative and account management teams, you are also a dependable pair of hands and unafraid to take ownership.
This role is permanent or temp-to-perm, starting immediately.
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant concepts
- Ideate and develop creative executions
- Support proposal development
- Assist with industry research and competitive analysis
- Mood board creation
- Keep up to date with industry and technological advancements, particularly in influencers, digital and trends
- Conceive and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client goals into compelling content and experiences
- Familiarise yourself with the RFP process, analysing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses
- Presenting creative concepts to clients and pitching to partners at all levels
- Develop content strategies for a range of users based on their needs
- Research best content methodologies and devise the best content approaches for both internal and external partners
Key skills required
- Strong writing skills
- Visual eye
- Proficient in social media strategies
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Independent, creative, proactive thinker
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
Salary and benefits
The salary is up to £70k and comes with some great hard and soft benefits.
Senior Creative Strategists looking for a home with a flourishing indie agency, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.