Packaging Designer Beauty
Our client is a well-established, independent product and brand packaging agency who specialise in consumer product development across a range of lifestyle sectors from health and beauty, home living to tech gadgets.
Their mission is to design, develop, manufacture and distribute innovative product ranges and to be dedicated to their customers and the needs and development of their businesses. They provide exceptionally designed product ranges ensuring they meet customer's expectations by having a proactive and co-operative approach.
Due to the growing demands on the creative studio, they have a great opportunity for a Designer with strong branding and packaging experience in the beauty sector to join their team.
The Packaging/Brand Designer will report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside a team of designers.
The day to day duties include:
- Design & develop brand identities, packaging designs for predominately Health & Beauty product ranges
- Develop conceptual visuals and presentations, including marketing material to assist the sales teams
- Take packaging concepts through to final artwork and create print ready files
- Manage all print and production dealing with suppliers where necessary
- Manage the photography and take product pack shots and other imagery
- Creatie and edit visuals in Photoshop to a high standard
- Attend client meetings and be confident in presenting ideas
- 4yrs plus experience in packaging and branding design
- Excellent commercial experience working in retail/beauty & health/gifts/lifestyle/ FMCG sectors
- Strong artworking skills with full print production knowledge
- Able to prdouce cutter guides and following dielines
- Must be aware of beauty trends and influences
- Photographic experience essential, being able to take pack shots and create high end visuals/mockups
- Be fully proficient in Creative Suite software
- Be able to translate and articulate your vision well - strong presentation skills
- Be self-motivated, quick thinking with an eye for detail
- Be able to work quickly and act well under pressure,
- Have strong organisational skills, managing timescales and execute work well within those parameters
- Be self-assured when working on solo projects but also comfortable working in a team
Please send your CV along with your portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.