Based in St Albans (ideally need to drive)
Paying up to 40k
Our client is a well-established independent product and brand packaging agency who specialise in consumer product. They provide exceptionally designed product ranges ensuring they meet customer's expectations by having a proactive, flexible and co-operative approach. Due to a growing demand they are now recruiting for a Packaging Designer to join the expanding team on a permanent basis.
* Strong knowledge of print and production.
* Manage the photography and take product pack shots and other imagery, editing in Photoshop to a high standard
* Attend client meetings and be confident in presenting ideas
* Design & develop brand identities, packaging designs for predominately Health & Beauty product ranges.
* Develop conceptual visuals and presentations, including marketing material to assist the sales teams.
* Take packaging concepts design through to final artwork and create print ready files.
* Be self-motivated, quick thinking with an eye for detail.
* Be able to work quickly and acts well under pressure, being aware of timescales and execute work well within those, without work faltering.
* Be self-assured when working on solo projects.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly