Based in St Albans (ideally need to drive)
Paying up to 40k
Our client is a well-established independent product and brand packaging agency who specialise in consumer product. They provide exceptionally designed product ranges ensuring they meet customer's expectations by having a proactive, flexible and co-operative approach. Due to a growing demand they are now recruiting for a Packaging Designer to join the expanding team on a permanent basis.
* Strong knowledge of print and production.
* Manage the photography and take product pack shots and other imagery, editing in Photoshop to a high standard
* Attend client meetings and be confident in presenting ideas
* Design & develop brand identities, packaging designs for predominately Health & Beauty product ranges.
* Develop conceptual visuals and presentations, including marketing material to assist the sales teams.
* Take packaging concepts design through to final artwork and create print ready files.
* Be self-motivated, quick thinking with an eye for detail.
* Be able to work quickly and acts well under pressure, being aware of timescales and execute work well within those, without work faltering.
* Be self-assured when working on solo projects.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.