Digital Concept Designer - Luxury Brands - Maternity Contract
Our client, a leading London Agency are looking for a Conceptual Digital Designer for a 9-12 month contract to work with their beauty brand team.
If you are someone with experience of working on luxury brands and love of new trends particularly on TikTok, then this could be for you?
The ideal candidate will be a hybrid of digital concepts, Designer and Art Director. A digital native, who inherently understands social media, and makes themselves the authority on new trends, formats and platforms.
- Have excellent design and art direction skills. On the digital side they need to be able to conceptually create ideas within the digital world, i.e. develop campaigns that maybe start with a TikTok activation for example
- Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote (ability to edit would also be great).
- Respond to briefs with big ideas, and translate these into every touchpoint on the consumer journey, from social content, to a new e-commerce platform, to press, film or POS.
- Be able to visualise their ideas to a presentation-ready standard, as well as support the other writers and designers within the team.
- Be an open, collaborative team player.
- Be an agile thinker, able to work quickly and under pressure in a fast turnaround environment, but still be meticulous with the quality of their work.
*** Beauty/luxury experience is not essential, but a portfolio that shows excellent craft skills is required ***
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.