Integrated Project Manager - FTC 1 year start in April
2 x 1 year fixed term contract roles for an Integrated Project Manager to work at this cutting edge client side organisation - april start date.
We are looking for a driven and super organised Project Manager to join our Project Management function - This role will manage the execution and to day-to-day processes of our mass advertising campaigns and fixed marketing initiatives. Responsible for building effective partnerships with our Campaign Managers and Creative teams, they are able to manage creative development, production, localization, and drive cross functional team alignment within the team, business partners and external agencies.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, assess and manage risks on an ongoing basis. They understand project management best practices, are able to clearly define roles and responsibilities of team members and stakeholders, manage multiple end-to end creative workflows, and able to proactively provide thoughtful solutions to address changes in timelines or feedback. They will be an organized self-starter with the ability to develop and implement processes and able to work alongside cross-functional teams to provide guidance for projects.
• Independently manage the development and execution of integrated campaigns of small to medium scale for UK and Europe from end to end.
• Manage campaign meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners.
• Responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals, wash ups etc and functions as the main POC for the project. Determines project risk and over/underutilization on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed.
• Partners with and manages creative teams – internal partners and / or external agencies. Manages creative asset development across multiple channels.
• Liaises with local and global teams and media agencies to agree formats and create deliverables lists for all channels.
• Manages transcreation and localisation of all assets through internal team or external agency, and guarantees accurate, timely and approved delivery (trafficking) to media owners.
• Collaborates with Producers, Post Producers, Project Managers, Campaign Managers, and Creative Leads to identify and schedule resources based on campaign and individual initiative needs.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of process and supporting tools for project management.
• project management experience working with an in-house creative agency or external agency, delivering integrated omni channel campaigns
• Proven experience in managing transcreation and localisation across multiple locales and channels: TV, radio, OLV, digital, press and D/OOH
• Expert knowledge in trafficking campaign assets
• In depth understanding of the Creative development and production processes
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritisation skills
• Expert in MS Office applications
• Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
Apply for Integrated Project Manager - FTC 1 year start in April
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly