Senior Digital Project Manager
Leading Integrated agency are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day task management of Medium and Large sized engagements (medium teams, up to £500k revenue). You are the primary client project contact, ensuring project scope is defined, adhered to by both client and team, managing the project plan, whilst providing direction to all members of the project team. You are ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
Being a good Project Manager requires a diverse mix of skills and experience. To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You’ll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital. You’ll want to know how things work and you are always on the look-out for new tools, improvements and ways of doing things. And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
- Responsible for the delivery on time, budget and quality of the projects working closely with the Programme Director on the account and team as well as manage the offshore team. Projects vary: strategy, concepting, UX and design projects with heavy tech build (managed by offshore team in India). As well as CRM and eComms projects/ Programmes.
- Responsible for the management of client and related documentation (Status documents, Contact reports, proposals, workshops etc)
- Day to day contact for any scope or commercial questions from external procurement consultant working on behalf of client.
- Creation of Program Plans for resources management and well as Projects/ Portfolio finances control (including weekly reconciliations and forecast// Revenue guidance // Billing and invoicing)
- Day to day management and ongoing reconciliation of project budgets, mitigating margin erosion and monitoring scope creep
- Creation of proposals, SoWs and presentations in collaboration with the Programme Director, CS and Commercial teams
- Management of timings and key milestones in collaboration with key third parties.
- Client management as well as third party management to achieve required deadlines/ identified and mitigate any possible risks.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience managing Strategy, Concepting, UX and Design projects with understanding of tech required (i.e. website redesign). As well, as experience with CRM and eComms projects/programmes
- Experience with managing offshore teams
- Strong finance and governance control of projects required
- Strong senior management (client, interagency and cross departments)
- Experience creating proposals and client presentations with strong/confident presentation skills
- Prep and management of workshops both F2F and remotely
- Experience with New Business, managing pitches and further requirements
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly