Exhibition Sales Executive - Healthcare
Great opportunity for an advertising sales or exhibition sales 2nd jobber who who has experience within the healthcare/Technology media sector. You will be working for one of Britain's most successful B2B exhibition organisers with a worldwide portfolio
Purpose and objectives of the job:
• Responsible for selling exhibition stands and sponsorship on a daily basis. Following sales strategies as instructed by the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure sales targets are met.
• Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to hit and exceed show target.
• Ensure personal sales targets are exceeded.
• Support colleagues with the smooth running of the event as and when required.
• Manage day to day personal sales, pipelines and appropriate administration
• Responsible for delivering personal sales targets across the designated event
• To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
• Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Event Director and Show Manager delivering the show over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
• Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in order to make sales.
• Arrange meetings with new and potential customers where appropriate in order to make sales
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Gather market and customer information
• Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
• Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client in a timely manner
• Record personal sales in line with the company’s sales process.
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
• To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
• To identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
• To attend sales and personal development training sessions and utilise skills learnt in your sales pitch and other professional responsibilities
• Be prepared for `power hours` with well researched identification of targeted prospects
• Share best practice on identifying new business and learn from those around you and your line management.