Exhibition Sales Manager Healthcare
Do you want to work for one of Britain’s most successful B2B exhibition firms. This London based company delivers top exhibitions in the UK, as well as across Europe and Asia. They produce events in the Healthcare and Technology sectors. They are looking for an Exhibition Sales Manager to join their healthcare portfolio selling into the Pharma/Life Science space.
As Exhibition Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the shows daily sales performance and the sales team. Assisting the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure sales strategies are created and followed.
• Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure the financial success of the event by introducing sales activities as and when the need arises to hit and exceed show target.
• Manage and motivate junior staff ensuring the companies standards or performance are met.
• Train and support junior staff where necessary.
• Ensure personal and junior sales team member’s targets are exceeded.
• With the Event Director and Show Manager, liaise with other departments such as operations, marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event as well as planning and post event responsibilities.
• Support company senior management team with the smooth running of the company as and
• You must have at least 3 years' B2B sales experience selling sponsorship, advertising or exhibition space in the Healthcare/Pharma sector this will allow you to hit the ground running and maximise your earning potential
• Excellent verbal communication which will allow you to build a rapport with potential clients and close business deals
• Have a passion for the industry and love for attending the events to remain passionate about the company and events you work on.
If this is you apply now!