Head of Strategy
Our client is a leading independent digital agency with a rich and diverse portfolio of clients. Following continued business success the agency is looking to welcome a head of strategy to their leadership team.
In this role you'll be the senior-level strategic linchpin within the agency and take a high profile seat with their clients.
To make a success of this role, this will probably sounds a lot like you:
- Clear senior-level strategic experience from within an agency / consultancy environment
- Exceptional understanding of the digital landscape including CMS systems, build, MarTech and performance marketing
- High comfort level working alongside colleagues across Search, UX and Design
- Clear gravitas; you're a genuine partner to senior level clients and bring natural gravitas that is respected both internally and externally. You probably have a flair for presenting and are definitely a strong communicator
- Previously operating in a 'lead' capacity, or certainly over-due a move up to that level
- Have genuine enjoyment for your job; you are invested in your clients' business success and enjoy being a change maker.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take that 'head of' spot and join a strong independent business with a diverse client base, this could be exactly what you're looking for.
Package: generous salary in the region of £100k - £120k plus benefits.
Location: West London location (wfh for now)
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.