Senior Brand Strategist
This is a dynamic and exciting branding agency with teams in both London and New York. The team works with some international names. and other younger, growing businesses. It produces some outstanding strategic and creative brand solutions and strategies and is a leader in brand purpose and transformation. The work is brand-centric but always varied.
The agency has little hierarchy; all team leaders are hands-on with clients and everyone contributes. You’ll find this ability to work in partnership with senior leaders fast-tracks your development and provides you with constant mentoring and learning experiences. The aim of the team is to work smart and in a friendly, co-operative way that respects everyone’s time. Enthusiasm, application and focus are vital in the agency; but there is a genuine understanding of the fact that work, however important, is just one part of your life.
Senior Strategist - The Role
The team is now looking for a talented Senior Consultant with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join the consulting team.
As a Senior Consultant you will play a central role with some of the agency’s most important clients. You’ll work alongside senior team leaders tackling strategic briefs. You will be a clear conceptual thinker and ideas generator who can translate and communicate complex ideas with ease and simplicity. You must be able to combine strong technical ability and understanding of the process of branding and brand strategy with creativity and aesthetic awareness.
This role offers a great opportunity to further develop your career in purpose led transformation, strategic brand consulting, culture change and employee experience design, where you’ll be challenged to wear multiple hats, work with all members of the team, from strategy to creative, liaise with clients and represent the agency at senior level. You’ll also be trusted to take ownership of your work and will be given significant responsibilities from day one.
- You will have built your experience working on a wide range of strategic initiatives from market and competitive analysis, positioning and proposition development, creative communications planning, to digital strategy and planning.
- You will have gathered plenty of experience working with complex and/or partnership based organisations and be used to liaising with the most senior client stakeholders.
- You'll have gained specific experience working as a strategist in brand and/or management consultancy.
Senior Consultant – Your Mindset –
- Team player: You love to generate fresh thinking and work with others, whether you are 1-1 or rolling your sleeves up with the broader team. You enjoy contributing to the creation of a brilliant ideas and solutions.
- Detail oriented: You are able to manage multiple projects at once whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- A self-starter: You are curious and excited to learn, with a natural fascination in the latest trends in business and branding.
- Clear communicator: You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working remotely and independently.
Superb opportunity for the right candidate. The agency also offer competitive perks and benefits including a competitive holiday allowance, life and medical insurance, gym membership contributions, pension and personal development.