Retail Designer - Up To £50,000 - Maternity Cover - Central London
Retail Designer needed for this leading FMCG brand, responsible for retail travel design planning across America & EMEA
A multi-national company with a portfolio of highly recognised drinks brands.
In this role as Regional Retail Designer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day retail travel design activities across the Americas and EMEA.
Daily tasks include:
- maintaining a high level of communication with the appointed BU's
- managing regional suppliers
- planning and executing display briefs from the BU's (HPP & PMU)
- adjusting executing design layout and adapting them for each brief
This role requires expertise in the field of retail design and retail design management.
To be a successful candidate you must be/have:
- demonstrable experience in a previous retail design management role
- a strong background in multi-brand, shop-in-shop, or retail environments
- experience using SolidWorks or SketchUp software
- prior international brand experience is a big plus
Availability to start ASAP, is also a big plus.
If this sounds like it's for you then apply now!
Retail Designer - Up To £50,000 - Maternity Cover - Central LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.