Social Media Manager - sports, retail and B2B
Our client is a global digital brand consultancy that specialise in the sports and retail sector and contrary to the current global challenges, this consultancy has continued to grow, delivering very innovative solutions to drive customer engagement, each and every step of the way.
Due to more recent wins, we are now seeking another Social Media Manager to join the team and support a number of key new accounts.
As Social Media Manager you will be developing and executing campaigns that cover the three cornerstones of their success, which is strategy, creativity and insight.
Through your skills and experience you will help your clients to realise their full potential via social media, with the aim to develop their business and deliver meaningful engagement with their customers.
As a lynch pin between multiple teams, you will be engaging with media, performance, content and creative teams. Therefore, you should be well versed in multiple tasking and communication skills.
The following points maybe obvious but it’s a short list to health check your experience against:
- Ideally you will have 3 plus years of experience in social media. Either client side or agency. Although agency experience will give you an advantage but not essential
- Experience in delivering social media campaigns across multiple platforms - obvious
- Experience in setting up social channels for brands, building and growing a following and creating compelling content to keep the audience engaged
- Presentation skills – in today’s world it’s all about Zoom and Teams
- Experienced in using social media analytics and listening tools
- Capability to show social media success against identified KPI’s
- Process orientated and driven to achieve continuous improvement
With regards to location… well at no surprise for now you will be based from home but once the world has calmed and the “new normal” kicks in, you will have two choices. You can either be based out of Ireland or London offices, with some of your time still based at home.
The reason we aren’t saying this role will be a 100% based at home, is that they still want you to connect with other team members and be part of the agency culture. Therefore, will encourage you to come into the office once or twice a week.
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a very broad salary banding ranging between £28-35k plus benefits. This will be dependent on experience.
If you think you are the Social Media Manager we are seeking and would like to know more, then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and submitting your latest CV.