PR & Partnerships Manager Part-Time
PR & Partnerships Manager Part-Time - Up To £50,000 Pro Rata - London
Part-time PR & Partnerships Manager sought for this sustainable household brand. Ready to start a new role? Read on!
Innovative start-up laundry business seeks PR & Partnerships expert to join their fantastic team. Read on!
Part-time PR and Partnerships manager wanted for this fantastic sustainable consumer goods brand. 2.5 days per week and fully remote working.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Obtaining first-class media coverage, across consumer, business, and trade media
- Developing and executing the PR strategy
- Working closely with the wider marketing team on product launches, product news and brand initiatives
- Managing a busy press office and dealing with enquires efficiently and effectively
- Crisis comms management
- Identifying new brand and business partnership opportunities
- Managing existing partnerships and ensure tracking is in place
- Day-day management of the LinkedIn social media page
To be successful in this role as PR and Partnerships Manager, you must be/have:
- At least 6 years' experience in a previous PR role, in the consumer goods space
- D2C PR experience would be a big plus!
- A ton of relevant consumer media contacts
- Demonstrable experience managing a busy press office
- Proven experience sourcing and managing new and exciting partnerships
- An excellent ability to write fabulous content
Above all else, you must be a natural multi-tasker, proactive and hands-on.
This role is to start ASAP, so if it sounds like it's for you then apply NOW!
PR & Partnerships Manager Part-Time - Up To £50,000 Pro Rata - LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.