Client Development Director
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to take a key seat on the management team of an ambitious creative agency, and be an intrinsic part of its future success.
Our client is an excellent independent creative agency with deep expertise in brand & social content, and a clear flair for storytelling.
Following a very successful few years, the business is now gearing-up for a period of expansion and significant growth. Critical to this path is the appointment of a Client Development Director / Head of Business Development to take a central role in the senior leadership team and work closely with the founders to drive the business forward.
Arguably, this creative shop is currently a well kept secret. But whilst their profile may be low (for now), their work is mighty: a portfolio crammed full of amazing work for global consumer brands and well known charities, in addition to a handful of strong relationships with PR and advertising agencies.
Specifically this opportunity will provide you with:
- A lead role in building-out the commercial strategy (new business, business development and marketing) for the agency. This will include: how to increase the agency's profile; how to strengthen and maximise existing accounts; how to reinvigorate lapsed / old client relationships; building new brand relationships; winning new business.
- A senior position where your work counts and you can see the results - both in terms of the creative output and the bottom line
- The opportunity to influence how the agency is run and have a seat at the table for all decision making.
As such we are searching for an individual with:
- Exceptional understanding of (and passion for) content, social and how great brand stories are made
- Creative agency background, probably within client service and/or new business
- Proven flair for new business and business development; you certainly understand how to build pipeline.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.