Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Firewood was built on the belief that good people are good business. And Firewoodians are the heart and soul of the company. With that in mind we have an exciting opportunity to share with you. If you are a senior digital marketing professional, you can expect to work along side of and collaborate with our global digital marketing teams to help drive key global marketing programs for our client’s products.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Senior Digital Marketing Manager position, you will help to shape and execute the online marketing strategies, develop and optimize highly-effective paid video campaigns in Google Ads interface, with the goal to increase customer base and engagement levels. This is a role where you will partner with Product Marketing Managers and innovation leaders from one of our major clients.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Humility and collaboration are also a big part of their DNA. Sound like you? Then let’s get acquainted!
At this time during COVID-19, all positions are exclusively work from home. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, there could be an expectation for this person to be based in our London office or Dublin office, though it is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.
What you will do:
- Develop media plan strategies and tactically execute online customer acquisition campaigns in alignment with customer goals
- Drive and execute large scale paid campaigns in the Google Ads interface; specifically Video ads
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking, automation, script creation and reporting
- Analyze, review and present Quarterly Business Reviews to stakeholders and recommend areas of growth for the account
- Learn, follow and demonstrate a strong understanding of internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall growth strategy
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creatives, ad placements, landing page experience, conversions, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc)
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to help drive success in meeting their goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development
What we are looking for:
- Over 7 years digital marketing experience and at least 3 years of experience in Google Ads platform
- Proven track record of effectively creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search campaigns
- Experience managing YouTube video ads
- Knowledge of Google Display and Search campaigns a plus
- Highly skilled in Excel and working with large data sets. Comfortable speaking about and presenting data
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- Comfortable working independently and dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated
* To be considered for this role, applicants must have current work authorization for the country of the role to which they have applied.