Temp to perm
Paying up to £40k
£250 per day
Our client is an award-winning marketing agency based in London and they are recruiting for a B2B Copywriter to joint he growing team. The perfect candidate will have experiene across the technology sector. This is a temp to perm position. The copywriter is responsible for the creation and development of advertising/campaign ideas, with particular focus on the written words (copy) within these. This copy can be anything from headlines and body copy for print advertising, to digital, video content and social media.
* Understanding the context that lies behind a client's business and communications need, and the key proposition and creative brief that is provided as the basis for their work.
* Understanding the target audience and proposed media to be used in the campaign.
* Devising and developing original advertising and communications ideas alongside an Art Director, that engage the target audience and address the client's business problem.
* Presenting those ideas to the Senior Art Director for approval and development, and writing copy through several stages of concepts and executions.
* Responding to client and research feedback and continuing to develop the work until final approval stage.
* Overseeing the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, video content, social media content, mailings etc
Knowledge, skills and abilities
* Imaginative and full of ideas.
* Able to write clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences.
* Able to apply creative thinking to business problems.
* Communicators who can 'sell' ideas in an inspirational way.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.