Senior Account Manager - B2B marcoms agency
Are you an experienced senior B2B Account Manager with solid experience in delivering integrated digital marketing programmes across multi-platforms?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a well-established marketing and brand communications agency who is known for executing emotive B2B communication campaigns across a variety of sectors.
- Develop and manage key client relationships acting as the agency’s extension to their marketing team
- Oversee and manage the agency’s resources to deliver exceptional creative integrated marketing services – from inception through to delivery
- Ensure all marketing programmes are delivered on-time, on-budget and performance delights the client
- Monitor progress against marketing plans and analysis of results, taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets
- A solid degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- Solid understanding of the dynamics of digital/integrated marketing, digital technologies, and buyer behaviours
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the clients/brands you work with – keen to understand your clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition, enabling you to add value to marketing programmes when solving clients’ problems
- Natural problem solver with ability to use initiative
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Senior Account Manager, our client offers a generous salary of £40-45k plus benefits.
The role is initially WFH with a WFH split once back to some "normality".
To apply please submit your CV to me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting Apply.