Account Manager – Creative Healthcare Comms agency
Our client is an award winning, boutique Healthcare Communications agency. They are growing fast and have a highly creative offering across digital, video and print, working with well-established and new clients. The agency prides itself on the brilliant and varied creative work that it produces, the fantastic team it has, positive ethos that they possess and the amount of training and development they invest in their team.
They are now looking for an Account Manager who will support client relationships and work closely with the Project Management team to ensure the smooth running of projects. This role will see the Account Manager working closely with two Account Directors in servicing the agencies most important clients. They are keen to bring someone onboard who wants to join a team where they can really make a difference and be a big part of the future of the agency.
The role will see you building extremely strong and collaborative relationships with clients and agency teams and support in the delivery of work for an ambitious and growing agency.
Some of the key responsibilities:
· Proactively builds strong relationships with clients, acting as the link between the agency and client alongside Account Directors
· Ensure clients understand agreed workflows and set expectations around deliverables and timeframes
· Support Account and Project team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budgets
· Anticipates and manages client issues
· Working with Account Team and Planners to develop creative briefs
· Help to develop business with existing clients - recognising opportunities, help to prepare proposals and support / pro activity in new business activities
· Suggest improvements to existing workflow and processes
· Ensures clients are happy and extremely well serviced at all times
Project / Financial responsibilities:
· Works with project management to estimate cost / time on jobs and oversee work flow tracking on project progress, status vs. schedules
· Ensures all deadlines are kept – both internally and externally, and flag issues
· Works with Project Managers to reconcile costs / time on projects
· Support the Account Directors and Senior Management team to drive business development to meet agency targets
· Work with Account Directors and Project Managers to develop clear and detailed project scopes of work
· Ensure financial info on projects is accurate and kept up to date for forecasting and reconciliation
· Worked in a creatively led, healthcare communications agency
· Supported with client servicing and the delivery of a variety of integrated, creative projects
· Detail orientated
· Positive, collaborative, and natural relationship builder
This role would suit a proactive and ambitious Account Manager who is calm, organised, positive and personable and who is extremely conscientious and attentive to detail. The agency offers huge room for personal and professional development, training courses, as well as a tight knit team culture. There’s a huge opportunity to make a real difference at this wonderful agency, working with fantastic clients on the delivery of brilliant creative projects. If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant experience – please get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.