Marketing Exec 6 mth FTC
Marketing Executive - Up To £25,000 Pro Rata - 6 Month Fixed Term contract - London
Looking for a bright digital savvy marketing exec to join this London based museum
Our client is a museum that features stunning works, installations and exhibitions from leading designers and architects.
As the Marketing executive you will join a small but dynamic Communications team reporting to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for supporting with the marketing campaigns and budget as well as supporting on content creation and scheduling for the organic social media team. The role is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to support a busy period for the Marketing Team.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, especially the ability to prioritise a busy workload and to work flexibly under pressure.
· Demonstrable interest in the principles of marketing and design.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to write for the digital environment.
· Good team player, thriving in a very busy environment with patience and empathy even when under pressure, without the need for supervision.
· An energetic self-starter.
· Someone who describes themselves as a digital native with good knowledge of organic social media channels.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Packages including Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
· Good visual literacy and understanding of the principles of branding.
· Digitally literate with a good knowledge of social media, digital marketing print marketing and CRM/marketing databases
If you're available immediately and fit the criteria for this role - please apply today
Marketing Executive - Up To £25,000 Pro Rata - 6 Month Fixed Term contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.