Account Executive - Experiential
Are you looking for your first step into the events & experiential world? If so, this could be the job for you. An award-winning full service creative agency are looking for an Account Executive to join the account team of a large retail client.
Following a successful 2020 this agency are looking to grow the team that looks after one of the most important accounts. You will get hands on with managing and maintaining briefs, being the clients point of contact and carrying out research to allow you to offer the best in house services for the clients needs. You will also have responsibility for budget accuracy, project timescales and creating key information documents.
This role would suit someone who is looking to start their career event marketing or events, and potentially someone that that has recently graduated from university in a relevant degree.
The right candidate will have the following:
• Financial and budget management awareness
• Good client handling skills, and being able to work across multiple projects and clients simultaneously
• Strong organisational skills, work prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills, both internally and externally
• Confident telephone skills, feeling comfortable to reach out to multiple community groups, councils and the client
• A real team player with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects at once
• Sound knowledge of the marketing, experiential and retail industries
To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch today.